- Where possible observe social distance and wear a face covering unless in your room or seated for breakfast.
- Use hand sanitiser provided when arriving, departing and before entering the breakfast room.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 4pm to allow time for room cleaning and sanitising.
- Please wear a face mask on arrival and whilst we show you the breakfast room and take your breakfast pre-orders.
- Sanitised keys will be placed inside the guest room door.
- Hand sanitiser and soap are provided in the guest rooms. Please use them!
- Please leave TV remotes in their protective covers.
- To reduce risk decorative cushions, guide books and leaflets have been removed from guest rooms.
- We will continue to offer a freshly cooked breakfast. Your pre-order will be taken on arrival and we will agree a time when you wish to take breakfast.
- No self-service items will be available. Yoghurt, cereal etc. will be brought to your table.
- You will be allocated a table for the duration of your stay.
- Please hand sanitise before entering the breakfast room.
- All dishes, glasses, cutlery etc. are sanitised on a high temperature dishwasher cycle. Before and after every breakfast service the kitchen is cleaned and sanitised.
Daily housekeeping service
- We will minimise entry to guest rooms for the duration of your stay. We will not make up guest beds and will wear disposable gloves and masks when replenishing the tea/coffee hospitality tray, emptying bins, topping up loo rolls etc.
- Please check out no later than 10am in order that rooms can be aired for a sufficient length of time prior to cleaning and sanitising.
- Please leave your keys on the inside of your room door and we will sanitise them.
- Common spaces like the breakfast room and hallway are cleaned and sanitised daily.
- Guest rooms and bathroom surfaces and fittings are first cleaned then disinfected/sanitised.
- Thorough hand washing with soap and water is carried out before and after every cleaning.
- Disposable gloves are worn and thrown away immediately after every cleaning.
- Face masks are worn whilst cleaning guest rooms.
- All guest room windows are opened an hour before cleaning and left open during and after cleaning.
- Disposable disinfectant wipes used during cleaning are immediately thrown away. Reusable cloths are washed at a minimum of 60°C after every use.
- Gloves are worn when changing and washing the linen (duvet cover, towels, sheets, blankets, etc.) Linen is washed at the highest possible temperature.