- Where possible observe social distance.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 4pm to allow time for room cleaning and sanitising.
- Hand sanitiser and soap are provided in the guest rooms. Please feel free to use them!
- We continue to offer a freshly cooked breakfast. Your pre-order will be taken on arrival and we will agree a time when you wish to take breakfast.
- Self-service items such as yoghurt, cereal etc. will be available – please use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the breakfast room.
- All dishes, glasses, cutlery etc. are sanitised on a high temperature dishwasher cycle. Before and after every breakfast service the kitchen is cleaned and sanitised.
Daily housekeeping service
- We will minimise entry to guest rooms for the duration of your stay. We will not make up guest beds and will use hand sanitiser before replenishing the tea/coffee hospitality tray etc.
- Please check out no later than 10am in order that rooms can be aired for a sufficient length of time prior to cleaning and sanitising.
- Please leave your keys on the inside of your room door or return them to us in person.
- Common spaces like the breakfast room and hallway are cleaned and sanitised daily.
- Guest rooms and bathroom surfaces and fittings are first cleaned then disinfected/sanitised.
- Thorough hand washing and use of sanitiser is carried out before and after every cleaning cycle.
- All guest room windows are opened and left open during and after cleaning.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at the highest possible temperature.